Sunday Stars 1st February
I am pleased to welcome you to the Sunday Stars linky for this week (1st February) and for the first time from me! This is a brilliant place to share your favourite posts each week. It is run by a group of us, taking it in turns each week to co-host and this week it is myself and Katie. Katie and I are both really looking forward to reading your star posts!
Thank you to everyone who joined in last week with our lovely hosts Karen and Jess. They have chosen two brilliant star posts:
1. Tiny Footsteps talks about getting out and walking and how it is making her happier.
2. 23 Week Socks writes a letter to depression.
Next week Sunday Stars will be hosted by Stephanie and Lucy so do look out for them.
- You can link up to 3 post old or new, anything that you are really proud of!
- Add our badge at the bottom of your posts.
- Share the love – try and comment on at least three other posts – this is what Sunday Stars is all about!
The linky will open at 6am every Sunday morning and will close at 11.55pm on Wednesday nights, so there’s plenty of time to join in with your star posts.