You can tell you are a mother who loves Game of Thrones when….
Ten things that all mothers who love Games of Thrones can relate to…..
1. You think the Game of Thrones-esq trailer for Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom is genius. You love that it is a little private joke for all parents and giggle to yourself through it whilst your children look at you like you are a complete lunatic.
2. Since Catlyn’s death you have taken it upon yourself to worry about all the remaining Stark children. Especially Rickon. Where is he?
3. In every “Which Game of Thrones Character Are You?” quiz, you ALWAYS come out as Cersei Lannister. You are not proud of this. But she does love her kids.
4. The scene where Daenerys locks up two of her dragons broke your heart and made you weep uncontrollably. You had to pause the programme to creep upstairs and kiss your children.
5. You would wrestle a White Walker to prevent it taking any of those babies (and therefore Sam Tarly is your hero).
6. Instead of singing lullabies, you quietly hum the Game of Thrones theme tune to send your children to sleep.
7. You sometimes refer to your husband as your “Sun and Stars”.
8. Lysa Arryn made you question yourself as to whether you stopped breastfeeding too early.
9. As much as you would love to have named your children after several of the characters, you wouldn’t dare for fears of what might happen to them as the series continues.
10. You pray to the Old Gods, The Seven and The Lord of Light that your children stay asleep between 9pm and 10pm on a Monday.