Autumn/Winter Coat Wishlist
September means the start of a new school term and a new season. Freyja is back at school and the school run starts over once again. I have to admit that I do like the school run. Maybe it’s because I don’t do it every day! I love the walk to and from school. There is nothing like starting the day with fresh air and some gentle exercise. Of course, this is fine for the first couple of weeks of term, but before long the weather changes and it is cold, wet and windy. I don’t like the weather stopping our normal routine. I am a firm believer in there being no such ting as bad weather, just the wrong clothing. So now is the time to invest in a decent coat to make sure that the school run is still enjoyable! Here are a few that I like, and best of all, they are all on sale!
1. Classic Coat in Camel from Espirit
2. Winter Coat in Midnight Petrol from Marc O’Polo
3. Olbinia in Dark Blue from Hugo Boss sale
4. Holthorpe Padded Jacket from Joules sale
5. Short Coat in Red from Dorothy Perkins
6. Down Coat in Hazelnut from Gant
7. Edmona Jacket from Ted Baker
8. Wrap Collar Velour Flared Coat from Laura Ashley
9. Heritage Trench Coat in Navy from Tommy Hilfiger sale
All of these would be perfect for the school run at this time of year, and are all on sale right now! I really love being able to get a bargain – especially when it comes to my clothes as it means I have more money to spend on the girls, so I will be hunting out a few more bargains and hopefully getting even better deals via Love The Sales on Black Friday deals.